Friday, October 24, 2008

No Ticket

When I reached plaza rakyat ,there was no ticket left ,
I mean that bus ticket which go to KLUANG all sold out already,
Then I forced to go back HOSTEL !!

Feeling exhausted right now,
I miss my HOMETOWN ,really really miss...

Mum called me just now and said that she bought the roast duck for me,
But I cant ENJOY it ><

I am really exhausted, Really…

I think I need a break ,
a holiday or maybe a good night REST.

BUT!!!!!!

I have to accomplish these tasks,
Which are ,
HE presentation, tutorial papers ,bio/chem reports…

Gotta back to life , coz there are no more pause / rewind…

Boring + Tiring + Frustrating



This is LIFE~


*Doing experiment*

Grinding the SWEET almonds,yeah,friendship 4ever~

**When things come crushing down around you,
Then you will run towards me to seek for shelter, once again.
But, have you ever become my shelter, when i need you?**

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik