Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Homework

AiyoooOOO…
There are too many homeworks need to do …
Wanna to faint ady …
I think I really need some times for myself…
To run away from this busy city …hectic life…
Which somehow cruel and disappointing….


^Bio report hvent do yet^


^Tutorial of Ancillary Statistics & Operation Research hvent complete yet^


^Amboi~ belum cari isi-isi (Amalan pakaian tradisional masyarakat melayu di kalangan masyarakat bukan melayu)^

See~~
That's why I say there are too many HOMEWORKS~~~LOLxz
Never Mind~~

**aza aza fighting**

4 comments:

默默 said...

加油咯!!!^^
功课多就慢慢做咯,做得完的啦。

ⓁⒺⓌⒾⓈ said...

Wow...
So many homeworks...
The very last time I do homework was in secondary school~College no homework, just assignment XP

JuzFollowUrFeeLiNg said...

thx u Lewis...
u r so good tat have no homework but assignment...
haha...

谢啦~~默默...
当然做得完咯..
不然?你帮我做咯?

默默 said...

我都不会做你的功课,哈哈... 怎样帮你做?哈哈。。。

 
Images by Freepik