Friday, October 17, 2008

ALL PASS

YES!! All pass …

First and foremost …
Today is 17th …and result come out today also …
Luckily I pass all in the examination of last semester …
Or I will withdraw this course and stay at home to eat OLD RICE…

Really really want to thank all the lecturer who taught me at last semester…
Thank you all ya ~~
Especially Miss XXX [sorry …I forgot her name ady]…
Never mind …
I just wanted to thank a lot to her …
If without her helping hand I think I cannot pass DAMS3435 Calculus And Algebra II this subject …Thx u ya ~~

I felt that ..Mr.Ng’s [guideline] really WORKS…
Because I got A- in my chemistry paper…
Wahhhhhhhhh….really like him---DORAEMON!!!
Besides…very grateful to Miss Yap as my Information System And Application got A- also…

I regret that I cant pass Biodiversity with flying colour …
I love Bio the most ... but…
So sad!!!

I intend to reward myself with a new mobile phone …Haha~~
Hope can get the approval of my dad quickly …LOL…
Don’t know want to buy what model of phone ?
Nokia or Sony ericsson?
I prefer Sony …because it’s model of phone is so IN and POP…

At the end …I want to thank [桃园明圣经]…




**Happy Today**

4 comments:

默默 said...

都说了有桃园明圣经去考试,一定没问题的咯~ 我那时考试也是带它去考,结果都考到ok呵

JuzFollowUrFeeLiNg said...

我知道了...
我看到它的效果了
哈哈

艾莉~エリ said...

恭喜你哦

希望以后你也多多努力

加油

JuzFollowUrFeeLiNg said...

thx u Elie ...

 
Images by Freepik