Monday, November 3, 2008

TRAFFIC LIGHTS

Another day in college,
and, it was all about traffic~~

Coz we have our TRAFFIC LIGHTS, right in our class! =D


**the TRAFFIC LIGHTS ^^V **
**make sure you drive safe on the road, traffic lights are watching**


During the chemistry practical class ,we took a picture with Mr.Ng~

**Look~Mr.Ng smiles so bright!**
Actually ,He is a funny lecturer,I will try to enjoy in your class from now on,I promise~~

And this...

**Boon Hwee wake up loh~~**captured by ME ^^V
(During Hubungan Etnik lecture,the Lecturer is Mr.Sabri~)zZz

Some more~

**Hey girls~DK X cold enough?Both of them so knackered! Still have 5 minute more only,be patience~**
(During Math lecture,that's why we all fall asleep lah~)

**Our Math lecturer---Miss Lim** Always wears sunglass during her lecture,COOL!!

~BORING DAY~


**My lungs struggling to inhale enough air to let me straighten up,let me alone move~**
HOPELESS+POINTLESS

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik