Sunday, January 23, 2011

Long Vacation @ The Sixth Day

Because I'm bored at here.........

Ya, it's been six days since I had done my finals, I still haven't go home yet. I don't miss my home? I wish to stay at KL so much? Nope......I'm just waiting for my sister to go back along together on this Thursday (27/01)...It's bittersweet leaving here, I'm sad that this will be my last week with my classmates and friends. But, I'm really excited about my new living situation that is I'll stay at home for such a long long periods...hmm...Does it sound nice...? Actually, there's lots more plans to have once I have reach home...I'll be heading to many places which I'm interested... yeah yeah ~~home sweet home soon !!! I can't wait ^^V

In other news, I definitely do not go study aboard in UK....T.T because I get tired about all those assignments and reports since my classes were officially over in 29 Dec 2010, so I won't torturing I myself anymore......!!! Sending the best of luck to everyone who will further their studies and as well as those who are preparing to get job soon...( I will have more time to spare at least half of year, for myself and the people around me xD ) So, more time to make those awesome future plans. Perhaps you may think that I'm an unambitious girl....Anyway!!! I'm just a follower, a Feeling follower.

** ''just follow your feeling'' by Hiyawu **

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik