Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Long Vacation @ The Eighth Day

Because I woke up without an alarm clock (my cell phone)....

Yay...I woke up at 1 somethings and as usual switched on my lappie immediately....watched a Thai movie again {First love this little thing }...I just translated the name of the movie into Chinese directly, wakaka xD I think people knew it, because the movie is too popular now *****
After that, I went to take lunch with Kangning @Nando's at Jusco around 3.30pm...after returning home, I started to pack my things into plastics but not boxes because I couldn't found one of them in my room T.T Again, I took dinner with Chuong Eng & Zhen Hao...my stomach is filled with many chili now...Hmmm... I must give them some times to get digested or else I can't eat supper later!

** Pls call me Fatso when you meet me next time == **

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik