Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Long Vacation @ The Ninth Day

Because it's 26/01....

Yup!! I was going to meet Dr.Lim today, he changed a new braces wire for me before I'm going home tomorrow...yeah yeah yeah, a brand new year with a brand new braces wire lol !!!!!!!!!! Aikss, I'm officially broke after shopping with my sister this afternoon...had bought a pair of pink shoe and a hot pant hahaha....I'm ready & steady for the CNY !!! I felt deeply regret for wasting my money on these few days...The God of Fortune, throws down the money to me pls !!!

In other news, I watched {The Green Hornet } via PPS just now...wow...I wish to have the coffee machine too, it's so awesome!! So, go and watch the movie quickly ya...I mean watch it in CINEMA!! Do not learn from me...because we gotta support original !! ==


::. Ate it twice a week .::

** Is time to balik Kampung xD **

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik