Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year


Because it's a new arrival of 2011 .....

This year I have no countdown activities with friends but I did watch countdown TV live show at home...hehehe..another way to countdown for 2011 too...

In the last day of 2010, I climbed over the wall to enter my house's big gate as my mum locked it with a new lock without informing me and I don't have the key for sure...so my neighbour asked me to climb over it...so embarrassing to do that! What's more, my dad phoned me and said: '' nvmlah, just climb it! At least u can get into house.....'' ==|||

Now is 2011, a brand new year and a brand new start for you, me, and as well as everyone....Wishing those who knows me guys have a great and awesome 2011 !!! Good things come to me, bad things go away plsssssssss!!!! ALL THE BEST IN 2011 =)

** HAPPY 2011 **


No comments:

 
Images by Freepik