Saturday, July 31, 2010

Study? Revise?

Because it's Saturday...

I woke up at 10am, ordered a set of GCB meal from McDonald for my lunch, after taking lunch I get a short nap until 1.30pm then only get started to do my revision. However, my first round revision still in progress, I'm so upset right now! What a ''wonderful'' Saturday............sigh!

One thing I wish to mention here, thank to my sister for buying me so many souvenirs from Taiwan like a pair of slipper (though it's really cheap), clothes( though they are totally not my style), 铁蛋(though it's taste very weird), and 宋慧乔代言的sleeping mask (I love it the most among those souvenirs, haha xD). Yes, that's my sister, she is pretty much nice to me!!

Aiyooo, time is passing too fast, now is time for me to proceed to my molecular biology ebook already, I'll try all I can to focus on my revision. May God bless me on Monday's test. (seems like I often asked God to help me hor?)

** Wish me Luck. Thanks! **


No comments:

 
Images by Freepik