Sunday, August 1, 2010

Arguments~

Because there is always someone needed to understand the situation...

Most arguments occur when both parties refuse to listen to the other person's point of view. Arguing will not help to resolve the problems which had caused you to get into those arguments. Thus, there is always someone needed to understand the situation, calm you down, and both of them actually listen to each other. Hmmm....why do I discussed about ''how to avoid arguments in our life'' in this blog post? Hahaha...just want to say sometimes I might be impatience, unreasonable, and always just follow my feeling without consider other's feeling, it may enables me to get into any arguments. So, please forgive me if I've offended you! (especially 4 you^^)

**Think twice before you speak. ( a tip for avoiding an argument.) **

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik