Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want to sleep more !!!

Because I felt incredibly dizzy....

Today, I woke up as usual and I attended Bio practical class, I felt incredibly dizzy when I was conducting the experiment with my group members, my brain black out all of a sudden. After sitting down the chair for one or two minutes I felt fine, Dr.Loke brought me to her office and made a cup of cereal + milo for me, she is awesome! She told me some stories about her colleague who did not take breakfast everyday and this has affect her health when she was in UK a few years ago. I'd never fainted before, I do not know why I fainted this morning, perhaps the condition in the laboratory was not so good, or maybe Dr.Loke is correct, we must take breakfast everyday to increase our glucose level so that we can concentrate on our studies or works. Lastly, Dr.Chong's midterm test will be held on tomorrow, and I have not study it completely yet, yes I'm just waiting for die.

**Wish me luck on tomorrow midterm test! God Bless! **

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik