Tuesday, July 27, 2010

tired =(

Because I'm freaking tired now...

I went to 佛堂 in this evening, the 读书会 started at 9pm and ended at 10.30pm, as I returned to home it was already 11.15pm, and I had just done one report only before I went out. I'm exhausted.

As I have mentioned in my previous post that is today was my performance test day, and my performance was suck due to the nervousness of myself, it was kinda like tense up my throat when it was my turn to sing, and something that I wanted to know is how do I keep myself from shaking hand when singing a song in front of the class? (Alamak!!). Anyway, I received a positive comment from Miss Ang and I got A- for my test. Overall, I'm satisfied with the result and good luck to those who got A in their test because they need to perform again during the music lecture on week 14.



::.My sis and I .::

** Is time for me to take bath xD **

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik