Monday, July 26, 2010

Nokia N97 mini

Because I got a Nokia N97 mini...

First and foremost, I would like to thank my father who had paid half the cost of my brand new phone, without his support, I'm pretty sure I'll eating instant noodle everyday now! Haha! What's more, my father did not scold me once he knew I'm going to buy a phone which cost rm1000++, wow, he is my Hero!

However, my classmates said the phone I had bought has load of its shortcomings. One is its touch pad is not very user-friendly as times pass by the phone will getting less sensitive and secondly the slider will be slightly loose which may annoys you. What I'm trying to say is ''it's too late and I already bought it, hahaha...'' It is alright, I should appreciate it as what he told me that there are still a lot of people want to have it but they just cannot because of their financial problems. Does it make sense?

*Screaming out loud*
I have a melodic improvisation test on tomorrow and I had just created the second version of my piece. Oh, yes, I'm a coward if you wanted me to stand in front of the class and sing to them, but I'll try my very best to perform the song which I already composed, hope that my friends will not laugh at me ya.Hahaha.

** May GOD bless me on tomorrow test! **

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik