Friday, August 20, 2010

study week =(

Because the Study week is coming...

Will have a 2 hours music lecture at 12pm and it is actually a singing performance for those who got A in their test last time, so we gonna to have a look at them and I can't wait to see their performance^^( Alice~ gambateh! You will perform it well~ Needn't to worry.)

I will go back to my sweet home after attending the lecture, yeah! Impatience to wait for the hours to pass by. But I'm pretty sure that I will not study at home at all, I will just playing around, and yumcha with friends. Please! Don't allow me to so relax, can someone stresses me?? My study mode still remain silent and I hope it will not switch on automatically later xD

Good Luck to myself and same to all of the TARC students...May our exam can pass with flying colors. All the best!

** Ohh~ Ohh~Ohh~Balik Kampung!**

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik