Monday, August 2, 2010

Fast food!!

Because I love fast food...

I had some fried chicken, wedges and nuggets at KFC and shopped at Carrfour after those oily yet finger lickin' good food had entered into my stomach. Carrfour has its promotion till 12nd August ( I mean the promotion for Dutch Lady Milk xD)...3 packs of the milk only cost rm11.00...yes, I had bought them! I have been eating tons of fast food during these few months such as Domino's pizza, McDonald, and KFC, although they are termed as junk food but I just cannot stop myself from consume it...Oh ya...I love Teh ais too...get myself a pack of Teh ais from PV 10(the Indian stall) just now, that is the best teh ais I ever drank, I strongly recommend to all of you!

::. T-E-H A-I-S .::


** REPORTS!! **

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik