Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Final week

Because it is final week of final semester now....

And next week will be the beginning of study leaves already...and it is the last study leaves in my life ever which means that final exam is around the corner..it is all about FINAL !! Frankly, I felt depressed when I got back my results, I hated to see the scores on the top right corner, I felt ashamed on my own when all my friends did a good job in their tests. Hahaha....( fake smiled)........But I never think that I'm manage to pass through these 4 years in Tarcollege with myself, I always have bunch of friends to accompany me when I felt depressed, sad, and lonely sometimes, I want to thank to those who helped me and guided me before, I believed that true friendship did exist between you and me, thanks!
p/s:(a last gathering at G.Highlands with my classmates tomorrow, must to have fun with you guys and come back with tons of pictures! )

My final examination will be started from 8/01 until 17/01 and it is coming soon...

** Best of luck to you and me! **

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik