Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today, no class ^^

Because I couldn't fall asleep at all......

I can't sleep due to a cup of Milk Tea @Kim Gary....yes ~ having a window shopping with Jiao, Qin & Ning in the evening and we had our dinner @Kim Gary, we ordered 2 set of dinner (4 ppl shared it, cuz we are diet-ing!!! )

Seeking for CB night's dinner dress, shoe, & accessories at Sg. Wang and Times Square, but ended up we bought nothing except Ning...she had bought alot! We will going to Sunway Piramid on this coming Thursday for searching the dress, hehe...hoping that we are able to buy somethings ~

My thesis is still pending...I do not know why I get so lazy to finish it...why arr?? I cant even answer to myself, okayyyy...I knew that I need to own up to my fault for being irresponsible on my final year project !!!

Good Night, World ~sLeep TighT, SleeP wEll~

** Selamat Hari Raya Haji/Qurban !!! **

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik