Friday, November 19, 2010

$$

Because I did not buy a DSLR today...

Went to Tropicana City Mall for the movie (Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows) and I had tried many pieces of dinner dress, but in the end I bought nothing again...!! Besides, I went to Digital Mall to request the price of Canon Eos 1000D and Nikon D3100, unluckily, both of them seem like too HOT...those sellers do not have the stocks already ~~ LOL ~ when I get everything prepared (like money and the mood for being a pokai if I buy a DSLR), but now they said no stocks !!! I'm now very down!!! My interest on DSLR slowly fade away and I started to forget about it ! Thinking the other way around, I can save the money and buy alot of foods to eat, it's also a good good thing for me then~~

** Having practical class on Saturday!! I hate it!!! **

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik