Sunday, November 28, 2010

Craps....

Because it's YES( Year End Sale).......

Yesterday, I went to Sunway pyramid.. it was so crowded...and many shops had their promotions because of Malaysia Year End Sale. All of the promotions were up to 70%...I was so happy once I reached there...hehehe. I went to [Forever 21] first, and saw a piece of beautiful dress, I liked the design of the dress, but it was too loose for me although it was in S size!! So, i needed to give up of it~ Then, I went to Nichii, Kitchen & Lence, tried up many pieces of dress, ya, bought nothing in the end. Ishhhh~~~ I might go back to Johor to buy the prom dress...(T.T)

Having a mid-term test tomorrow...I just finished revising once without memorizing all those terms and elaborations..LOL...second revision is going to start SOON !!!! Wish me luck !!

** I'm tired, I'm exhausted, and I GIVE UP ??? **

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik