Thursday, March 22, 2012

H!O!T!

Because it's still alive....

Hi everyone,

Time for me to get back. I realize that it's been since late last 2 weeks when I last posted, but my schedule has been so ridiculously crazy. I've had family trip in Penang, Cameron Highlands, and KL,celebration of Mother's day and busy with application of work permit. Honestly, I've too much of spare time and I'm excited XD I'm hoping to use all my remaining free time in this unemployed period to whip myself back into shape.

By the way, it looks like this will be a time to forget about umbrella because it's really hot, it's like the whole world is broiling!! I can't stay in heat for long! I knew I shouldn't complain on the weather.....

Stay dry then !!! LOL!!!

** Saving planet is our responsible! **
 
Images by Freepik