Thursday, October 7, 2010

I love you dad^^

Because today's a great day for me...

I was going to Jusco which nearby my condo area at 2.30pm, I was keep looking around for nothing, just wanted to enjoy the air-conditioner inside the hypermarket, it's quite comfortable to shop at grocery store. I watched [Gong Zhu Jia Dao] , a HongKong series after returned home, and went to have my dinner, finally, I can ate a bowl of porridge, I appreciated it ^^.Now, I am fullest to the max!

The most happy things of today is not about my ''Best result'' of last semester only, it is all about my dearest father, he praised me :'' so clever har?'' once I told him my result on the phone just now. Wow, my dad did not praise me since I came and study at KL, this is the first time he praised me, I'm super duper happy right now! * jumping for joy*

** Continue with my series! yeah yeah yeah!**

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik