Thursday, October 28, 2010

26/10/2010 Seminar

Because I was missing ....

It's so long time I did not update my blog alreadyyyy...!! 2 days ago which was Tueday, I'm was finished my seminar presentation at 4-4.30pm...finally...the nervousness had removed from the bottom of my heart...and although it was just a small part in my life but I had satisfied with my performance on that day! Previously, I was thinking that I could not pass it so smoothly because I lack of confidence and I'm shy to being speaker in front of so many coursemates, but it's not important anymore, it was over!! No doubt that, I had received more negative feedbacks than positive feedbacks and I knew that I need to get rid of those problems which I did not pay attention during my presentation. Thanks for giving me those comments, I will improve better next time! Lastly, thank to my friends who helped me a lots in my final year project. I appreciated it! Thank you guys so much! Thank to God!

** Dont be so lazy MiHuang Spy! **

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik