Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hari raya's eve


Because tomorrow will be Hari raya already....

Just came back from Kluang, we had a good tea time at Kluang Rail Coffee and our dinner at ''Ling Ling Fa''....the food was truly tasty! All of you must have a try next time if got chance! Besides, I bought myself a DVD which is Chibi Maruko Chan animation, chapter 1-104, hahaha...syiok!!! If you want to watch also, just borrow from me, and it's free of charged, hehe.

Tomorrow will be Malay's hari raya, that's mean a holiday for all workers and students, many of them should have a perfect plan already! How about me? Hmm...I will be going to my grandma's house due to my niece's one-month celebration, and will have a night-outing with friends(I guess =p). That's all for my Hari raya's simple plan, ahaha.

** Selamat hari raya Aidilfitri! **

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik