Sunday, September 12, 2010

Friendship ^^


Because of ''we are LAME''.....

Firstly, I want to mention that my ''we are LAME'' members is freaking lame!!!! Let me tell you about the story, long long time ago.......(what actually happended is on yesterday only, not very long time ago ^^)

We were going to Kluang for our gathering at 11am, but ended up we set out at 12pm, because of somebody were late, ya, this is our tradition, never being punctual. Ahead to cinema immediately once we had reached Kluang mall, as what we had discussed last night, finally we bought 6 tickets of Resident Evil: afterlife.

After buying the movie tickets, we just hang around the mall, and take our lunch at Old Taste, I ordered a cup of '' 3 layer teh tarik'' and one set of French toast, both of it so yummyyyy!!! All of us now full of energy because is time for us to watch movie already!!

The movie is nice, and I love Alice the most, she is cool and brave! So buy a ticket to watch the movie or you never know that how nice of it.

Movie session was over, we then got the car to Kluang Parade to play bowling ball, cannot deny that I was the loser of the game among 6 of us again, it is much needed to improve my skill!!! Haha.

We went home at 5.30pm because some of them need to have dinner with their family. However, we went out to Kluang again at 10.30pm for our Sing K session, haha, we sang 2 hours K, I was quite satisfied with it.

Finally our activities came to an end, it was 3am when I reached home.......

** 4 Four Empat 四~~~**

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik